MBYC Tennis Program April - October
Join the fun and bring your game to MBYC's tennis courts and team. Individual play, teams and clinics for children and adults on 5 Har-Tru courts.
On staff May - September
1-516767-2150 ext. 136
MBYC’s five tennis courts see all kinds of action and all tennis members are encouraged to join. Currently, three levels of competitive women's tennis teams compete in the North Shore Women's Tennis League. Another competitive team competes in the Interclub Tennis League. Please inquire with the head tennis pro for further details.
Friday is a casual ladies tennis day which starts at 10 am. All skill levels are welcome to come and play. Various clinics and scrimmages are open to all tennis members and are arranged by the head pro.
Men's tennis is Wednesday evening from 6 pm until dark with several matches arranged through the head pro with other clubs. Saturday mornings from 10 am to noon are also reserved for men's tennis. Beginner clinics for tennis members are available throughout the season as well.
Men & women tennis singles and doubles tournaments for MBYC members are played throughout the season. Several holiday mixed double events occur throughout the season as well as evening tennis parties. Come and join the fun!
- Reserve a court and invite your friends.
- Men's teams play Wednesday evenings and matches against local clubs at various times during the week.
- Woment's teams play casually on Friday mornings and throughout the week in the North Shore Tennis League and the Interclub Tennis League.
- Children's teams play interclub matches.
Hours of Operation
- Courts will open at 8am and close at 8pm or dusk if earlier.