Paddle tennis is one of MBYC’s Winter Sports’ best-kept secrets.
MBYC’s Paddle program is open to men and women, and couples are encouraged to play! New and Intermediate Members are encouraged to participate.
Men's Paddle Chair
Women's Paddle Chair
Women's Paddle Tennis
The Paddle Women are looking for new and intermediate members interested in learning about this sport and playing in intra-Club and inter-Club matches around Long Island. Women’s play is conducted mostly during the day and mixed-doubles events are scheduled for weekends. Lessons are available based on your level of play.
Men's Paddle Tennis
The Paddle Men are looking for new and intermediate members interested in learning how to play paddle and participate in inter-Club play, including tournaments. Men’s play is conducted mostly at night and mixed-doubles events are scheduled for weekends.
Use of Courts and Attire
- The courts are open at all times that the weather permits play, but no later than 10:30 p.m.
- Reservations for playing time may be made at the Club office, in person or by telephone. Preference at all times will be given to the play of doubles. On Saturday, Sunday and Holidays and after 5 p.m. on weekdays, preference will be given to adult doubles.
- Regulation Paddle balls are available by chit at the Club Office.
- All players regardless of membership status must be registered at the Club office before play begins to assure proper charges and equitable use of the courts.
- Players are required to wear standard tennis shoes and appropriate attire.
Season Charges/Guest Fees
Season fees are for an individual or family membership. These fees and charges per session for guests and members who have not paid the season fee are available at the Club office. The Platform Tennis season runs from September through the following April (assuming continuing annual Club Membership).